Friday, June 15, 2007

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Surfing Hot Cake

Though I have never watched Fantastic Four Part I, but Part II was pretty awesome. I call it Rise of the Surfing Hot Cake. Haha. There are plenty of eye candies throughout the movie. Chris Evans was hot. I like histrionic bad boys. Nothing erotic. But the plot was pretty good and predictable. Haha. Jessica Alba was hot even though her really fake blonde hair was bothering me throughout the movie. Mind you, I sat in the FRONT row... I HATE the front row!!! But the movie was still pretty hot so I guess if I sat in one of my usual seats, well, I would have said it was marvelous. But seriously, you guys should go watch it. Its similar to the thrill you'd get out of the X-men movies but less serious I suppose.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be a big fan of Jessica Alba but I just read a good story over on Highbrid Nation that really made me like her a lot less. Now shes's saying she's not part Mexican? That's really disappointing.