Saturday, June 9, 2007

Friendship hunting

Recently, I've been in search of new friendships. Friendships in cyberspace. Many years ago, I've attempted a similar adventure when I was still young and naive. Now that I'm more mature, at least in my own mind, I hope to venture into areas I have not really touched upon before for new friendships. Friendships with people who are the same as me deep within. I want to know more about these species of people. That is, I wanna know more about myself through the process. Its so mysterious to have someone you don't know talk to you. You can talk about anything and everything. Perhaps these friendships would last, perhaps not. But I do have friends who have cyber friendship turn into marriage or long lasting friendships. At this moment, friendship is something I crave. Not that I don't have any friends but I crave to understand more about people and their natures, what goes on other peoples' lives. I wanna live their adventures and see what they see. Perhaps my perspectives on life is too narrow and limited, and thats why I have such desire. Would you lend me a hand on my adventure?

1 comment:

nilesh747 said...

I will come with you for yiur adventure!
http://tinyurl.com/2hljh6